Fayard’s Prince Oil GCJTSign Up Now for the Junior Tour
2017 Dates Announced!
Thursday, June 22nd – Hickory Hill Country Club with first tee time at 8:04am – REGISTER HERE!
Monday, June 26th – The Oaks Golf Club with first tee time at 9:00am- REGISTER HERE!
Tuesday, July 11th – Sunkist Country Club with first tee time at 8:00am – REGISTER HERE!
Friday, July 14th – Diamondhead Country Club Cardinal Course with first tee time @ 12:00pm – REGISTER HERE!
Saturday-Sunday, July 29-30 – Fayard’s Prince Oil Tour Championship starting times to come!
Sign up NOW! for the 2017 Fayard’s Prince Oil GCJT.
2017 USGA Junior Amateur Championship Pairings and Results
Title Sponsor: Fayard’s Prince Oil
18-Hole Sponsors: Nevada Bob’s, Pepsi, and South Mississippi Living
9-Hole Divisions Sponsor – SUSA
POY Sponsor – TBA
If you have any questions, email Bryson Nail or Chris Altese email@example.com or
- 9-Hole Divisions-Parents may caddie, carry clubs, line up players, and provide assistance with transportation between holes. Please note that once the junior tees off, he/she must walk during the play of a hole.
- 18-Hole Divisions-Parents may not caddie, carry clubs or line up players, but players can accept transportation between holes.
- Please note that the maximum score for any hole is double par, 6 on a Par-3, 8 on a Par-4, and 10 on a Par-5.
- Parents my help search for lost golf balls.
- Parents and Spectators should stay at least 20 yards away from players.
OUR MISSION: To promote golf and its life-enhancing values on Mississippi’s Gulf Coast with an emphasis on youth and the disadvantaged. Our initial goals are as follows:
- Make golf lessons and playing opportunities available to the youth and under privileged so all can enjoy the benefits of golf’s life lessons: Honesty, responsibility, creativity, courtesy, integrity, perseverance, sportsmanship, confidence and respect.
- Align the organization with the PGA, USGA and PGA Tour, the Augusta National funded “First Tee” program, and apply for Chapter Status.
- Continue to support and develop the successful MGCGA Junior Tour and any and all junior golf opportunities that give children and the disadvantaged opportunities to develop as confident and successful citizens, pass down those life lessons and life enhancing values to brothers, sisters, sons and daughters, as well as be Gulf Coast ambassadors of the game.